Tuesday 15 May 2012

Sorry it's been so long.

Dear Daddy,
                    Sorry it has been so long since my last letter. We have been so busy, we went down to Melbourne and Mum couldn't get the internet to work on her computer. She has also had so much homework to do she has been so busy. But I have been great. I move so much now I never want to stay still. I also had swimming lessons today and I am starting to love it. Its warmer now so it's a lot more fun.
Mum has to go back to homework soon so I figure I will just document my trip to Melbourne in photographs.

Showing Uncle Sam how to use mega blocks.

He wasn't very good.


So I took over and knocked his building down and started again.


Watching the footy with Grandpa, featuring my new uggs. (real wool)


Teaching Pandora how to crawl.


She sniffed my butt.


Working on the yard.


(They were a bit big)


Tippee Sippee


Teaching Uncle Sam how to drink from a cup.


Peanut butter.


I loved it.


Grandma and Grandpa.



I love Grandma's glasses.


I feel asleep.


It turns out I love Salmon.



Grandma got me a hat and I can't take it off.


I don't know how I feel about it.


But it suits me.


So that was our week in Melbourne. I probably won't be able to write much this week on account of Mummy hogging the computer with all her homework but I will write as soon as I can. 
I love you so much Daddy.
Love Always
Your Oliver J

No comments:

Post a Comment