Wednesday 8 August 2012

Today I went for a walk

Dear Daddy,
Today you went to work very early. I missed you when I woke up but I'm used to that. I felt a little sick but I was ready to play.
For the last few weeks you have been around a lot. I have had lots of time to play with you. I have started taking steps in your presence. You always thought you would miss my first steps but you were there when I walked towards that bowl of pasta.
Today I realized that if I walk I can use my hands more so I decided I prefer it to crawling. So from today I became a walker. I walked here and I walked there. I wanted to walk up to you when you can home. But you never came.
You had to go away today, but luckily just first the night. Every night you are away I miss our cuddles, and playtime but mostly I miss out baths and your warm kisses.
It's okay, I know you'll be home tomorrow I just wanted to let me know that I no longer 'kind of' walk, I am now a walker.
I love you very much Daddy.
Love always,
Your Oliver J.

No comments:

Post a Comment